Modified on: Tue, 16 Aug, 2022 at 8:29 AM
|Maximo Configuration Changes?||Yes - version 1.16.9|
Compatible with older versions of Opqo.
- Add ability to report an issue from an ArcGIS feature linked to a Maximo location/asset (#1873).
- Add work orders layer to ArcGIS legend, to allow the visiblity of work order markers to be toggled (#1893).
- Add ability to detect an ActiveG MapEngine installation and automatically configure ArcGIS in Opqo using the MapEngine configuration (#1894).
- Add button to re-center the work map on the user's current location (#1899).
- Add button to re-center the work map on the ArcGIS home location (#1967).
- When selecting multiple features on an ArcGIS map, the highlighted feature now tracks the feature details being shown in the carousel (#1986).
- Fix issue where an asset may appear twice in the list of assets from assigned work orders, when reporting an issue (#1714).
- Fix typo in confirmation dialog when resubmitting a failed transaction (#1907).
- Fix issue where the work order failure report could not be edited for some work order statuses (#2033).
- Fix crash when connecting a Koamtac USB scanner on Android 12+ (#2042).
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.