Modified on: Sun, 22 Jan, 2023 at 11:06 PM
|Maximo Configuration Changes?||Yes - version 1.18.1|
Compatible with older versions of Opqo.
- Add ability to search for inventory to return by work order and issue to (#1951).
- Add pull-to-refresh on work order detail screen (#2234).
- Add support for configuring a custom number field for inventory items to replace itemnum for display, search and scan (#2238).
- Add initial loading indicator to work list (#2239).
- Add support for inventory transfer (#2073).
- Add search to storeroom selection (#2280).
- Add support for extended bin selection/addition when receiving inventory (#2290).
- Improve display when a user opens a work order detail with no connectivity and no local copy (#1772).
- Improve display of current storeroom, to make it clearer where to tap to change it (#1944).
- Highlight search results already in inventory "shopping bags" for inventory issue, return and transfer (#2295).
- Fix issue where uninstall may fail due to granted permissions (#1762).
- Fix issue where PO receive receives to default bin when "No Bin" is selected (#2276).
- Fix issue where PO receiving could receive to a staging bin (#2278).
- Clear items added to inventory issue bag if Charge To is changed, to ensure correct qty validation (#2299).
- Fix issue where PO return could return to a staging bin (#2301).
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.