Modified on: Mon, 12 Jun, 2023 at 7:20 PM
|Maximo Configuration Changes?||Yes - version 1.21.1|
Compatible with older versions of Opqo.
- Adds display of an ArcGIS map as part of the work order detail (#2344).
- Adds ability to add an inspection to a work order from the work detail ArcGIS map (#2517).
- Adds ability to report a followup issue for a work order from the work detail ArcGIS map (#2518).
- Adds display of work order activities with spatial references on the work detail ArcGIS map (#2522).
- Improve display of indicator for required inspection questions and fields (#2576).
- Update the ArcGIS native SDKs to version 200.1 (#2578).
- Close inspection detail screen when the inspection is completed and there are no available actions (#2577).
- Only display the summary page for completed inspections when there are available actions (#2577).
- Change icon used to indicate server connection state to better reflect that it is indicating server connectivity, not network connectivity (#2587).
- Fix issue where ArcGIS feature attributes are not displayed in consistent order (#2608).
- Fix issue where duplicate assets and locations may be displayed from assigned work orders, when creating an inspection or reporting an issue (#2614).
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.